Terms and Conditions
- Flights depart at 0800hrs from Kajjansi Airfield. Minimum seat limits ensure the flight can operate and are fixed.
- Minimum number of seats per leg is 3 seats.
- Payment must accompany schedule flight reservations. Confirmation is provided only after payment is made in full. Tickets are not transferable.
- FlyUganda reserves the right to use any aircraft type on any route.
- Flights may be changed or cancelled without prior notice. FlyUganda is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to its services.
- Tariffs are subject to change without prior notice.
- Exclusion or limitation of liability of FlyUganda shall apply to and before the benefit of agents, servants and representative of a carrier and any other person whose aircraft is used by FlyUganda for carriage and its agents,
servants and representatives.
- FlyUganda undertakes to use its best efforts to carry the passenger and baggage with reasonable dispatch, but no particular time is fixed for the commencement or completion of carriage. Subject thereto, FlyUganda may, without prior notice, substitute alternate carriers or aircraft and may alter or omit the stopping place previously agreed upon. Times indicated are approximate and not guaranteed.
- Infants between the ages of 0-23months sitting on a parent or guardian’s lap fly free. All children from the age of 2 upward, occupying a seat, pay the full fare.
- Check-in time is 45 minutes before the flight: 15 minutes before flight your seat may be allocated to waitlisted passengers.
- As some of our aircraft are compact, they require flexibility in seating arrangements and on occasion a group may be split and fly on different aircraft. Baggage and passenger weights are vital considerations and may have to be weighed on all routes.
- The maximum weight per person including bags is 90kg. This can be averaged over a group booking. Extra seats can be booked to ensure additional weight allowance.
- Maximum baggage allowance of 10kgs per person. Soft bags are strongly recommended. This allowance shall include all hand baggage. The carriage of excess baggage is at the sole discretion of FlyUganda after taking into
consideration the aircraft being used and the admissible maximum load. The final decision on load allowable or
any flight condition is solely at the discretion of the Pilot in command.
- All cancellations and amendments are to be made in writing during office hours (0800hrs-1700hrs, Monday to
Friday) and to be acknowledged by FlyUganda. Standard cancellation terms and charges apply.
• Less than 7 days before departure: 25% of the full charter rate
• Less than 48 hours before departure: 50% of the full charter rate
• Less than 24 hours before departure: 75% of the full charter rate
• Clients no show: 75% of the full charter rate
• In the event of the plane having flown and clients no show: 100% of the full charter rate
General Terms and Conditions
- Smoking is not allowed on any or in the vicinity of our aircraft.
- FlyUganda does not take responsibility for delays and missed connections with other transporters.
- FlyUganda is not responsible for any direct or consequential costs resulting from any cancellation or delays to the service.
- All claims for any event are to be received in writing by FlyUganda within 7 days of its occurrence. In case of dispute, the Court of Law in Uganda.
- FlyUganda has no control over the performance or pricing of aircraft sub-chartered on behalf of the client or agent. We accept no responsibility for failure to perform by the operator of the sub-chartered aircraft and can accept no financial responsibility for any other costs incurred by the clients or tour operator.
- Any changes to loading, routing or timings must be made through the Operations Department.
A pilot will not accept any changes to the booked flight unless authorized by the Operations Department.
- We accept no responsibility for the delivery or safekeeping of extra packages or cargo.
The pilot is only responsible for the booked passengers and their personal baggage.
- Freight is carried strictly on a capacity basis. FlyUganda does not accept
any liability for any direct or consequential cost arising from any delays in the carriage, due to any reasons whatsoever.
All freight must be correctly labelled, and the contents accurately declared.
- No agent, servant or representative of FlyUganda has authority to alter, modify or waive any provision of these terms and conditions.